Being a business owner comes along with many responsibilities and one of those important factors includes managing the many things that can go wrong within your company on a daily basis. With business insurance, it covers many different aspects a business would need coverage for. For example business insurance can help your business in the following situations:
- Protects against loss or damage to the business location and its contents.
- Protects your business if it would be sued.
- Coverage of business vehicles used
- Coverage of employee injuries on the job.
- Covers your business in case there is an interruption of business.
Our experts can go over your business model and let you know about all the different business insurance plans and how each kind works for you best. There are many types of business insurance programs that can cover you no matter what type of business you are in. Here are some of our most popular business insurance programs
- Workers Compensation
- Commercial Auto
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Business Crime Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance Coverage
If you don’t see something that fits your business model, contact us today for a custom business insurance plan that fits your business. Jill Mashburn is our Commercial Account Manager. She specializes in writing Workers’ Compensation, General Liability, and Commercial Auto policies for our business clients in Georgia including Suwanee, Gwinnett County, and metro Atlanta. Call now at 678-546-7890 for a quote!